Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Here are some Necklaces I made for the Etsy shop.  I started it on Aug 17, 2010 and I sell vintage items and ReMix.  These I consider remix because they started life as a wind chime but I didn't like it and decided to make them necklaces.   The shop is going well, I have a Facebook page also here is the link to the shop.  I am putting these on my art blog because I made these ceramic leaves , hand built slab and fired these the earth tones.  They were so pretty I thought someone would want a Bohemian type necklace.  These are for the girl who wants something like no one else has!! Sincerely, Babs






  http://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroBabs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barb, I like the word "refashioned." You have refashioned something and made it something else. Lovely!

I have been painting for charity.

 My husband and I have been painting for a charity, Restore Decor  .   We paint furniture to be resold in the two shops that Restore Decor o...