Sunday, February 23, 2014

Art work at a new venue

My art work can now be seen at a new venue, Evilena's Red Dresser in Frankfort, IL.

4"x6"   Crocus

wooden box, metal decorative frame

I have my work in their NEW fabulous shop which is actually their second store at: 20887 S LaGrange, Frankfort, IL 60423  815-464-2668    
Open Monday - Friday 10 to 6, Saturday 10 to 5.

The vibe inside the new store is very industrial with the help from the wonderful ladies of COLLECTED.
 (These designers help folks restyle their dwelling by reusing their own stuff!
 They specialize in home and event styling.  )


burl wood box
  Evilena's took a fancy to my little boxes, the ones I refurbish and place an original watercolor painting inside. These are a few of the designs.  Check out the shop to see more.
felt lined for trinket or jewelry

 I also have a few small painting that relate to their kitchen kitsch feel.
5"x 7"
"Tomato & Cabbage -Soups ON"


 
Jan Sabey, the owner is so enthusiastic and encouraging to me by accepting my work into her shop.   I truly appreciate she named the shop after her beloved mother, donates to charity, has a prayer box inside her store ( you slip a note into the box about what/why you need prayers ) and wants to feature original art.

Just blogging to keep you folks updated on this starving artist's latest.
Blessings,
 Barb

No comments:

I have been painting for charity.

 My husband and I have been painting for a charity, Restore Decor  .   We paint furniture to be resold in the two shops that Restore Decor o...