Monday, May 30, 2022

We Moved

Hello fellow artists and art patrons, 

we have moved our location to Edwardsville, Illinois.


Just wanted to update you on some current art work.  My new studio is still under construction but should be in working order soon. 

Here are a few watercolors: 

Iris is my favorite flower so I put this painting in a special frame (triple matted).



 I also made a painting with  mixed media ( watercolors and permanent markers).  These apple blossoms have a fun, lively shape and I thought they called for some embellishment.  It is unframed at the moment, I haven't found one I like yet.
Just thought I would check in and I hope to post more often.  Our move was an epic journey after living in Oak Forest for over forty years!! Take care.

No comments:

I have been painting for charity.

 My husband and I have been painting for a charity, Restore Decor  .   We paint furniture to be resold in the two shops that Restore Decor o...